First Field Study

 Here are some photos I am going to take from the same location each visit. They face each direction (North, south, East, West) and one faces up at the trees. I have also recorded the information from my first visit.

East

North

South

West


Visit Information:
  • Sept. 6, 2022 

  • 5:30 PM

  • Partly Cloudy, No wind

  • 73ºF

  • Length of day: 12 hours 55 minutes (7:14-8:10)

  • Organisms smelt: pine trees

  • Organisms felt: bark, leaves, sticks

  • Organisms seen: trees, leaves, plants

  • Organisms heard: insects, birds

  • This is my first visit, so I haven’t been able to notice any change

Comments

  1. Great start! Give us a little more info about the organisms...where? how many? are some of them doing something? variety? etc. See me a minute if that doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Location

Fourth Field Study